Based on TxOdds data Betfair Sportsbook offered the lowest over rounds on average on ATP Men’s Tennis tour pre-match match odds markets between February 20th and May 20th 2017.
- Betfair Sportsbook offered the lowest over rounds on average on ATP Men’s Tennis tour pre-match match odds markets between February 20th and May 20th 2017.
- Data was compared against the leading industry competitors based on UK market share
- The data is provided by TXODDs through an existing commercial arrangement.
- TXODDs supplies real-time sports betting data to the betting industry.
- TXODDs is a data company specialised in the aggregation and global distribution of real time betting odds. They are proprietary odds comparison software and odds API and XML feed specialists delivering pre-game and in-running odds from 200+ bookmakers.
- Over rounds and Price Positioning is captured for Betfair Sportsbook and the referenced competitors every thirty minutes. The data is captured from 23 hours to kick off of every game in the referenced competition until 30 minutes to kick off inclusive.
- For each competition the Over rounds and Price Positioning reported for Betfair Sportsbook and referenced competitors in an aggregation of these 30 minute snapshots.
- That is to say, for each competition the Over round reported is the average Over round of the Match Odds market across each game in each thirty minute snapshot.
- For price positioning, the price position of each selection in each Match Oddsmarket is aggregated across all thirty minute snapshots to calculate thereported price positioning percentages