With Extra Time Extra Chance offer at Bet365 you get another opportunity to win when a Rugby match goes into extra time.
When any Rugby League or Rugby Union match goes into extra time and your bet has not been settled as a winner at the end of normal time, it will remain active during extra time and be settled on the final result.
If a match is still tied after extra time/sudden death and a kicking competition is required to determine the result, the To Win market will be settled on the final result.
This offer applies to pre-match bets where a match goes into extra time in all forms of knockout Rugby and also to regular season Australian NRL games that play a period of golden point extra time. In-Play bets or any markets settled at half time do not apply for this offer.
So if your original bet would have been settled as a loser or a push at the end of normal time – you get an extra chance to win!
Terms and Conditions
- Applies to all pre-match bets placed on Rugby League and Rugby Union matches which go into extra time. Where a game finishes as a tie but extra time is not played the offer will not apply.
- Applies to all pre-match full time and second half markets.
- Applies to all markets that could be affected in a period of extra time. If a match is still tied after extra time/sudden death and a kicking competition is required to determine the result, the To Win market will be settled on the final result.
- Applies to selections included in multiple bets.
- Does not apply to In-Play betting or to any markets settled at half time.
- For settlement purposes extra time will be considered a continuation of the second half of the match.
- Where any term of the offer or promotion is breached or there is any evidence of a series of bets placed by a customer or group of customers, which due to a deposit bonus, enhanced payments, free bets, risk free bets or any other promotional offer results in guaranteed customer profits irrespective of the outcome, whether individually or as part of a group, bet365 reserves the right to reclaim the bonus element of such offers and in their absolute discretion either settle bets at the correct odds, void the free and risk free bets or void any bet funded by the deposit bonus. In addition bet365 reserve the right to levy an administration charge on the customer up to the value of the deposit bonus, free bet, risk free bet or additional payment to cover administrative costs. We further reserve the right to ask any customer to provide sufficient documentation for us to be satisfied in our absolute discretion as to the customer’s identity prior to us crediting any bonus, free bet, risk free bet or offer to their account.
- All bet365 offers are intended for recreational players and bet365 may in its sole discretion limit the eligibility of customers to participate in all or part of any promotion.
- bet365 reserves the right to amend, cancel, reclaim or refuse any promotion at its own discretion.